CR2450 battery for SIGMA computers. Fits BC 1909, BC 2209, BC 2209 Targa, and ROX models.
Wireless mounting bracket for 2012, 2009 STS & 2006 DTS model computers. Handlebar or stem mount. Compatible models: BC 1106 DTS BC 1606L DTS BC1706HR DTS BC 2006 MHR DTS BC 1009 STS BC 1609 STS BC 8.12 ATS BC 12.12 STS BC 14.12 STS BC 16.12 STS Baseline 1200 plus
Sigma's replacement spoke magnet fits standard spokes and works with Sigma speed sensors.
CR2032 Lithium 3V battery for SIGMA computers, heart rate monitors, transmitters, and Micro Lights. Functions/Features Fits all 2003 and up twist lock computers, PC3, PC4, PC9, PC15, Shape watch, FIT watch, Onyx series HRM's, all HRM transmitters, and Micro Lights.
Easy installation, just squeeze the legs of the spring steel bracket, and insert into vent. Use the 3M VHB (trademark symbol) tape if desired. Comes with rubber plug with rare earth magnet. Simply insert plug into back of GoKASE and keep it all the time on the case. Easy access to tunes or GPS on…
The cadence magnet pedal insert is designed for tight installation situations. The principle is simple, yet space-saving: the power magnet attaches to any steel pedal spindle by magnetic force alone. From there, it triggers the cadence transmitter with each crank revolution.
Sigma Sport's Cadence Power Magnet is the correct replacement magnet for any Sigma Sport computer featuring cadence (computers sold separately). It attaches to your crankarm with zip ties and double-sided tape (both included).
Power Spoke magnet for all Sigma computers. Fits round and bladed spokes.
Garmin's set of Bike Cadence Sensor Replacement Bands fasten your Bike Cadence Sensor (sold separately) to any size crank arm.
Keep your computer where you can read it with Delta's stem bolt-mounted Computer Caddy. It provides a mounting point for awkward or crowded bars. - Mounts securely using the stem bolt - Adds a space to mount up to two devices - Weight limit of 125g (0.28 pounds) per side
Replacement handlebar/stem mount for wireless CR 2450 computers. Compatible devices: ROX 8.0 ROX 9.0 ROX 8.1 Rox 9.1 BC1909HR BC2209MHR ROX 5.0 ROX 6.0
Cadence sensor kit for Universal bracket only. * Note: mount sold separately
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Need to hold down your GoKASE or DriKASE iPhone case? If you have multiple bikes, an ATV, or stroller, the Xtended X Bracket will allow multiple mountings with GoKASE or DriKASE iPhone cases. • Fits handlebar diameters 22mm to 34mm
Sigma's universal computer mount features a wired speed sensor, so you can use your Sigma cyclo-computer on a second bike. This kit comes with O-rings and a spoke magnet.
Enjoy easy viewing with the Butler Out Front handlebar mount! Out Front Mount for following models: BC 1909 STS BC 2209 STS ROX 5.0 ROX 6.0 ROX 8 ROX 8.1 ROX 9 ROX 9.1 *Note: not for use with ROX 10.0
Origin-8's Data Station 8 is an affordable computer with all the basic, and some advanced functions to make every ride more fun. It has a large easy-to-read LCD screen and displays all your key ride data, like speed, average speed, speed comparison (to tell if you're traveling slower or faster than…
Mount your Garmin Edge computer with the Quarter Turn Bike Mount. It includes the bike mount, rubber disc, and elastic bands to secure the Quarter Turn to your stem or handlebars.
Protect your Edge 520 with these form-fitting, removable silicone cases.
- Universal mounting for iPhone/Smart phone, cycling computers, GPS navigation units, Gopro, lighting systems, and other handlebar mounted accessories using a stock mounting bracket - Provides 50mm of additional out front mounting space - Quick slots enhance stability of zip-Ties and lock devices…
• Handlebar computer/GPS mount designed for use with Contact SLR Aero integrated handlebars (sold separately) • Mounts to underside of handlebars • Integrated Di2 front junction box mount for clean cable routing
- Allows rider to update firmware in G3 PowerCap. - Allows rider to change the hub’s CR2032 battery. - Used for the removal of the G3 PowerCap. - Removes the G3 PowerTap cap to update the firmware or change the hub’s CR2032 battery.
SRAM's QuickView Computer mount delivers an uncomplicated computer mount that‘s easy to install, lightweight, and above all, vibration and slip-free. At only 20 grams, with a single torx T25 bolt, flexible mounting clasp, and a 1/4-twist mount, it installs quickly, simply and securely on any 31.8mm…
• When aerobar space is tight, place your computer on top • Tuck straw on either side for best aerodynamics • Fits on TORPEDO SYSTEM 100, TORPEDO SYSTEM 400 & REFILL UPGRADE KIT BOTTLES (each sold separately) • Compatible with most computers, including large screens (sold separately) •…
Zipp delivers an uncomplicated computer mount for aerobar extensions that’s easy to install, lightweight, and vibration and slip free. The 22.3mm industry standard mount installs simply and securely on aero extensions. The Zipp QuickView TT Computer Mount is aerodynamically shaped for left-side…
- Control Center computer mount for any 31.8mm handlebar - Dual clamps provide superior holding power, excellent for GPS units
The K-Edge Gravity Cap is ideal for downhill and enduro mountain bikes. It easily and cleanly places your Garmin computer on your stem cap for a clear view, no matter how short or steep the stem angle. - Ideal position for Downhill and Enduro racing / riding - Replaces top cap of steerer tube with…
Origin-8's Data Station 13 is a fine computer with all the basic, and some advanced functions to make every ride more fun, like a memory that lets you save a ride's stats to view them later. This cool bike brain has a large easy-to-read LCD screen and displays all your key ride data, like speed,…
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material:…